Ratchet lashing strap | E-fitting
Lashing straps with ratchet, this strap consists of 2 parts. Namely a ratchet and a strap. A slotted hole fitting is attached to both parts so that you can easily attach the strap to a standard combirail. The slotted hole fitting is also called an e fitting, euroclip or sliding buckle.
The ratchet lashing strap is designed to keep loads secure during shipping and transportation. The flexible polyester strap is shock absorbent, making it ideal for protecting fragile items.
The e fitting fits into the standard combirail
- daN: 1000/2000
- Lashing capacity: 2.000 kg
- Width: 50 mm
- Thickness: 2 mm
- Length: Ratchet: 0,50 meter, Strap: 3,50 meter
- Strap: Polyester
- Stitching thread: 100% polyester
- Color: Orange (color may differ due to different lighting)
- Hook type: E fitting, euroslip, combirail fitting or sliding buckle
- Inspection recommended: For every (time) use
- Norm: NEN-EN 12195-2 / EC machine directive (2006/42/EG)
When transporting goods - especially heavy goods - you must use the correct load securing devices to ensure that your load does not come loose while driving. Failure to secure a load with lashing straps (or a similar system) can result in damage to goods, as well as injury and even death if your unsecured load causes an accident.
Ratchet straps should be used regardless of distance. Whether you're making a cross-country delivery or using a forklift to move a few pallets from one side of your warehouse to the other, you should always secure the load before you leave.