Lashing strap with ratchet
Lashing straps with ratchet, this strap consists of 2 parts. Namely a ratchet part and a strap. A claw hook is attached to both parts so that you can easily attach the hook to a ring, for example.
The ratchet lashing strap is designed to keep loads secure during shipping and transportation. The flexible polyester strap is shock absorbent, making it ideal for protecting fragile items.
- daN: 2500/5000
- Lashing capacity: 5.000 kg
- Width: 50 mm
- Thickness: 2 mm
- Length: Ratchet: 0,40 meter, Strap: 8,60 meter
- Strap: 100% polyester
- Stitching thread: 100% polyester
- Color: Orange (color may differ due to different lighting)
- Hook type: 1006, Claw hook
- Inspection recommended: For every (time) use
- Norm: NEN-EN 12195-2, EC machine directive (2006/42/EG)
When transporting goods - especially heavy goods - you must use the correct load securing devices to ensure that your load does not come loose while driving. Failure to secure a load with lashing straps (or a similar system) can result in damage to goods, as well as injury and even death if your unsecured load causes an accident.
Ratchet straps should be used regardless of distance. Whether you're making a cross-country delivery or using a forklift to move a few pallets from one side of your warehouse to the other, you should always secure the load before you leave.