Safety Harness ATEX
Harness from Kratos Safety's ATEX program is specially designed to provide a perfect solution for working at height in explosive environments. For example in petrochemical environments or in mining. Products that comply with ATEX regulations are intended for use in environments where explosive elements are present in the atmosphere, thus minimizing the risk of sparks. This full-body harness does just that, with a smart design and many practical features on offer.
Where it comes into its own are its anti-static properties. The materials do not generate static electricity when worn, unlike untreated polyester harnesses which are intended for normal use.
- 2 attachment point for a fall arrestor:
1 D-ring on the back
2 textile loops on chest
- Adjustability: Adjustable shoulder, chest straps and leg loops
- Strengths: Distinguish shoulders and legs by 2 different colors
- Ergonomics: Extension strap on large D-ring on the back
- Type: FA 10 109 00
- Max weight: 140 kg;
- Size: S-XL
- Material: Strap: Polyester with anti-static properties, Closures: Stainless steel D-ring: Aluminum
- Norm: EN361:2002, EN1149-1:2006 (Surface Resistivity), Atex Directive 2014/34/EU, EN 13463-1:2009 and ISO 80079-36:2016 + ISO 80079-37:2016.
- Including Certificate