Liftinggear-shop is a supplier of the leading brand of high-pressure hydraulic tools Hi-Force. Quality from the United Kingdom from a family business with offices in more than 7 countries. With a range of over 2000 hydraulic tools, components, and accessories, Hi-Force has a reputation to uphold for offering a complete package. Due to close cooperation with Hi-Force, Hoisting Job has short delivery times for Hi-Force hydraulic products.
Hi-Force is committed to producing the highest quality products, using the best machines available, to ensure the products meet the most stringent quality requirements while maintaining a competitive price in the global hydraulic tool market.
- Designed to meet or meet the requirements of current national and international standards.
- Are designed and manufactured in accordance with quality assurance requirements of ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001: 2004
- Are subject to the strictest quality control measures and processes
- Inspection equipment with the latest technologies is used to accurately inspect fabricated components
- Permanently marked with their respective model number and a unique serial number
- Both the model number and the unique serial number can be traced back to an individually issued test certificate
The Hi-Force product range includes:
- Capacity: 3 to 100 ton
- Type: Low build height, hollow plunger, toe jack, lightweight aluminum
- Applications: maintenance, construction, lifting heavy installations and machines
Low height cylinders
- Capacity: 4,5 to 147 ton
- Type: single acting
- Applications: Machine alignment, general maintenance, welding, rigging, flange spreading, and many other applications
- Capacity: 4,5 to 109 ton
- Type: single-acting, multi-purpose
- Applications: Endless Applications! The best-selling range of cylinders
Hollow piston cylinders
- Capacity: 11 to 247 ton
- Type: single and double-acting
- Applications: Tooling, maintenance, tensioning, pulling